Disposable Face Mask
Product Name：Brand: Aoxing,Item# AX-KF01,Non-medical disposable face mask.
Net Weight: 6.90 KGs
Gross Weight: 9.30KGs
50 Units/ Color Box
2,000 Units / Carton
Color Box Size: 186 x 90 x 105mm
Carton Size: 525 x 390 x 380 mm
Disposable Face Mask can only be used once ,the item:AX-KF01,compliance with implementation standards:T/CTCA7-2019
For any questions related to the product, please contact us at Arthur@aoxing.net.
Please provide us with your name, contact information, country, and whether you are a reseller or enduser.
Points For Attention：
1.Please check the product and packaging before use. Do not use when the product is damaged or the packaging is damaged.
2.Check the appearance before wearing, read the usage method, and wear it correctly according to the wearing method.
3.Please don't approach fire and inflammables.
4.This product is strictly prohibited to be used in special environments containing gas and harmful dust.
5.Please note: Pulling the ear straps too strongly will cause the ear straps to break.
6.If discomfort or adverse reactions occur during wearing, it is recommended to stop using.
· For Single-Use Only.
· Easy to breathe through.
· Easy to put on, no strings to tie.
· Helps to protect others against bacteria exhaled by the wearer.
· Reduces wearer’s exposure to splashes of blood and bodily fluids 50 pcs per box.
1. Clean your hands, open the mask and keep the skin dry.
2.Press the mask firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Place an earloop around each ear, mold the nosepiece to the shape of your nose.
4. Adjust the mask to make it stressed evenly.
1. A properly selected respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this product consult a safety professional to determine its suitability for your intended application.
2. As with any respiratory device, the wearer MUST be adequately trained prior to use. Before use, the wearer should check the mask in good condition.
3.This product does not protect the wearer against harmful gases, particals and liquids which many produce harmful vapor.
4.This product does not supply oxygen. Use this respirator only in wellventilated area containing sufficient oxygen(at least 19.5%)to support life.
5. Do not use when concentration of pollutants is unknown or harmful to health and life.
6.Leave work area immediately if: a)breathing becomes difcult, b)dizziness or other distress happens, c)the respirator is damaged or d)an emergency occurs.
7. If user has any illness or discomfort, please consult a licensed medical doctor to determine suitability of use.
8.Facial hair and certain facial characteristics will prohibit effective use of this product.
9. Replace a respirator when the breathing resistance becomes excessive due to dust or particals loading or after a maximum 8-hour use.
10. Failure to observe the warnings and instructions may result in injury.
11.The respirator should not be close to ignition source and it should not be used in explosive atmosphere.
12. Keep respirator in a sealed container away from contaminated areas when not in use.
This limited warranty is made in lieu of the warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purposes and all other warranties,expressed or implied. There are no other warranties which extend beyond the descriptions on the face hereof. The products sold meet the physical standards and specifications of AOXING.
Exclusive Remedies: The damages for the breach of this limited warranty are limited to the replacement of the same MUST be proved to be defectively manufactured. Except as provided above, AOXING shall not be liable or responsible for any direct and indirect loss, arising out of sale, use, or misuse, or the inability to use products by the user.
Dongguan AOXING AV Equipment Co.,Ltd.
No.2 Tiansha Road, Tangxia Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China